Lookah Dragon Egg Portable E-Rig
Lookah Dragon Egg portable e-rig is the next-level water-filtered vaping device. The mini handheld vape has a capsule shape. With the upper half housing the battery and atomizing chamber. The bottom half houses the water chamber and rib-shaped percolator.
This chamber and percolator are made from food-grade perspex, making them more durable and robust than glass percolators.
NOTE:- Do not clean the plastic chamber or percolator of the Dragon Egg with alcohol. This can damage the plastic, clean the chamber and percolator with warm soapy water.
To preserve the taste, the Dragon Egg uses 710-thread quartz atomizing coils and has a glass straw to draw the vapor through. These parts are all fully removable for easy cleaning.
A built-in LED screen on the Dragon Egg lets users see the voltage modes and battery level at a glance. The haptic feedback and simple one-button controls make it easy and intuitive for consumers. It has a standard five-click on and off. To change the voltage, press the button twice, allowing the device to vary the temperature from 350 to 450F.
Mode 1, 3.2V Green
Mode 2, 3.6V Blue
Mode 3, 4.0V White
How to Use the Dragon Egg E-Rig
- Unscrew the percolator chamber and fill it about 1/3rd full with water.
- Screw the chamber back in place.
- Open the magnetic flip cap and place a small amount of wax into the center of the atomizer coil on the square quartz heating plate.
- Close the flip cap.
- Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the Dragon Egg. The device will vibrate.
- The device will enter a preheat mode, and the display will show a countdown from 9 to 0 as the preheat is active. While in preheat mode, the light will flash between green, blue, and white.
- After the preheat has finished, the light will flash 2 times, and the device will vibrate.
- Press the power button 2 times to select the voltage mode. The device will vibrate, and the light will flash according to the voltage mode, which will also show on the display screen.
- Press and hold the power button for up to 10 seconds to heat the atomizer and vaporize the wax. After 10 seconds of use, the light will flash, the device will vibrate, and it will enter standby.
- As the device is heating the atomizer, you can inhale from the glass straw mouthpiece of the vape. As required, you can adjust the airflow by covering the carb on the flip cap.
Be sure to wipe around the atomizer to remove any excess wax and turn the device off after you have finished using it.
There are no reviews yet.